It just keeps getting better – the classic insulated Eddy? + bottle is now made with Tritan? Renew plastic, a 50% recycled material. The drink-through straw is spill-proof when open and leaf-proof when closed. Double-wall insulation keeps the outside sweat-free and dry. Lightweight and durable, dependable hydration.
Flip, bite and sip your way to sustainable daily hydration. The Eddy?+ insulated water bottle is now made with Tritan? Renew, a highly durable and lightweight plastic made with 50% recycled material. Leak-proof when closed and spill-proof when open, the universal Eddy + straw cap and bite-valve interface delivers a high flow and is compatible with Chute? Mag and Carry Cap vessels. Double-wall vacuum insulation keeps drinks cold and free from condensation. Tritan Renew is made using Polyester Renewal Technology, a recycling process that’s more efficient than standard mechanical recycling, producing new material with less demand on finite resources. Odor and stain resistant, dishwasher safe, and free of BPA, BPS, and BPF.
- Flip, Bite, Sip: Drink through a straw
- Stays Dry: Sweat-proof insulation
- Leak-Proof: Leak-proof when closed, spill-proof when open
- Lightweight and Durable
- Color Match Thumb Tab
- Easy to Carry: Comfortable carry handle
- Odor and Stain Resistant
- Easy to Clean: Cap and vessel dishwasher safe
- Drink Clean: BPA, BPS & BPF free
- Universal Cap: Compatible with Chute? Mag and Carry Cap vessels
- Tritan? Renew Copolyester: Made with 50% recyclable material